Saturday, September 20, 2008

haha, you got tagged too... !

i kena bully by FJ and need typing..
"Do not touch, no ripping Copyrighted..?"
What the..? LoL

The rule and regulations:

1, Each player of this game starts off with 25 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2, People who get tagged NEED TO write a blog of their own 25 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3, At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4, No Tags Revenge..!



1 I hope this tag will finish soon..
2, I like Goldfish and Japanese Koi.
3, I don like kolo mee but i like mee pok or kueh tiaw. (FJ copy'cat' mine)
4, I drink coffee, soar throat find me.
5, I hate "tomorrow" bcoz FJ always owe me hers "Tomorrow". JK :P
6, I like hear song.
7, I very LOVE bully small animal especially little mouse "Panda"
8, I like dunoo..
9, I like bla bla..
10, I take laksa with many laksa soup.
11, Why haven finish?!
12, I less take take bean sprout.
13, I like ping pong but i dislike kena drift ball.
14, I like badminton but i dislike "Smack that"
15, I want new 016 digi number end with 3737.
16, I love N95.
17, I want to, finish this tag.. bye :)



Tag List:

Anyone who read my blog.
enjoy and have a nice day.. :)

No comments: